- UPS transit and delivery days are Monday-Friday
- USPS transit and delivery days are Monday-Saturday
- Economy Shipping – Delivered by USPS or UPS
- Free Shipping – Delivered by USPS or UPS
- Priority Mail – Delivered by USPS
- Ground – Delivered by UPS
- 3-5 Day Express Shipping – Delivered by UPS
- 3 Day Shipping – Delivered by UPS
- 2nd Day Shipping – Delivered by UPS
- Next Day Shipping – Delivered by UPS
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
- Memorial Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Independence Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Labor Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Thanksgiving Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Day after Thanksgiving – Normal pickup and delivery of all UPS service levels
- Dec 24th – Christmas Eve – etrailer closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Dec 25th – Christmas Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
- Dec 31st – New Year’s Eve – Delivery and Pickup of air packages only, ground transit closed
- Jan 1st – New Year’s Day – UPS closed, no shipping or delivery of packages
SHIPPING TO A P.O. BOX
We offer shipping by Priority Mail for delivery to a Post Office Box. We only recommend the use of Priority Mail for shipment to FPO or APO addresses. Due to postal regulations, shipping is not available on some items. We recommend UPS shipping to a work or neighbors address in most circumstances where a P.O. Box is the only valid shipping address.
SHIPPING TO AN ADDRESS THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN THE BILLING ADDRESS
We can ship orders to an address that is different than the credit card statement billing address. When placing your order simply enter your shipping information on the left, under the Ship To: heading. Then if the credit card billing information is different you can fill in the section on the right under the Bill To (If Different): heading. You must provide the billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement. Please allow additional time for us to process your order due to the additional security steps required.
For shipments originating from the US into Canada, the quoted shipping costs does not include all brokerage fees and duties. Taxes are not included. All prices on our site are in US Funds. Your credit card company will convert the US charge to Canadian.
Currently, we ship only to the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and FPO or APO addresses. Both the shipping and billing address must be an address in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam or a FPO or APO.
If for any reason an item you have purchased from B&S Trailer Manufactures does not meet your satisfaction, you may return that item within 30 days of the delivery date. For all returns you must provide an order number, which is viewable on your emailed receipt.
The following conditions must be met:
• All returned goods must be in their original state in resalable condition
• Products cannot be dented, scratched or have any mounting material removed
• Shipping Fees are non-refundable
• All returns must have a valid order number given which is viewable on emailed receipt
• Orders can be canceled only prior to shipment or the start of the manufacturing process
Upon receiving the item back into inventory, we will issue a credit back to the customer in the form of payment that the original order was received (debit card, credit card, etc.)
Enter all required information as indicated. Be as detailed as possible regarding the reason you wish to return the item and state the condition. Indicate what action you prefer. Depending on the condition of the product you may be entitled to a refund, replacement or a store credit.
For a store credit, if you know what other items you would like the credit to be applied to, specify the product SKU Number. The difference in price will be credited or charged accordingly.
Please realize that there will be an assessed 15% re-stocking fee which may apply to certain products.
Within 24 hours, or the next business day, one of our representatives will be in contact via email with further instructions.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Products
In the event your product is damaged in transit please contact us immediately (352) 591-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org . All damages must be reported within 24-48 hours of receiving your package. If a shipment arrives at your doorstep and is clearly damaged make sure to take pictures as these will help expedite the return process. All warranty claims and damaged items claims need to be handled through B&S Trailer. Do not contact the manufacturer of the product directly as they will not be able to assist you in receiving a new item.
If your product arrives defective or is incorrect please contact our customer service email@example.com department at your earliest convenience. Please do not attempt to install the part as this may void the chance of the return being accepted. If you would like a replacement part to be sent right away before the original product is returned then we must temporarily charge you for the additional part. Upon receiving the original product a credit will be issued.
Above all else, we desire 100% customer satisfaction so if you need any additional information regarding our shipping and return policies please visit the contact us page of our website or call our office number (352) 591-2161 to speak with an associate.